|
Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:40 AM
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
I skipped a couple of prelims paper, omg exams are coming againnnnn. I feel like Im taking O-levels again. OH UNI LIFE. Honestly, Ive started my revision. But Im @ this ridiculous slow pace. The sense of urgency is gushing all over me & Im panicking YET, Im not driving myself along with this pace. *bang my head into the wall* I NEED TO ACT ON IT BEFORE THE MILK SPILL AGAIN. Been mtg JL & Adrain a lot. THAT afternoon, they dabao mutton soup for me all the way frm Bukit Timah to NP OurSpace! Aww! And I got the boys KOI! YTD I JOGGED FOR 2.6KM. 7-8mins/km. OVERJOYED, Im not trying to be proud (actually yes I am veryyyy) but I havent exercise for the longest time. The last time was 3 years ago? My target was 1km but I chionged 2.6km. I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE PROUD. Heroine me woke up this morning with a muscle ache :( Service @ JW. I love our miracle building. Attending JW svc feels like.. SOT? Nono, feels more like 5/6 years ago, when I first attend church. Love it! And CG went to Jurong Pt for fellowship right after. We caught this weird movie and they all love it but I cant appreciate it. Perhaps only one line. "He's gonna ditch you when he know how much you weigh" FROG SAYS HAHA!! Next week is the last week that we ever have svc in JW, I gonna bring my Nikonbaby geez. SUNTEC YOU WAIT YOU WAIT!!!! Labels: Church, health, university
|