|
Friday, September 3, 2010 2:52 PM
Make room at your table for your friends and family
Hye its FRIDAY & Im leave today :D Billy Bombers with cg darlings! Okay I admit I whined a little about going to Billy Bombers :/ The last time I went there, I spent abt 40 bucks just on ribs and milkshake. Terribly expensive considering I could get better ribs elsewhere. Nevertheless, this time rnd, my cg proved Billy Bombers was worthwhile afterall! OH MY CHEESE FRIESSSSS YOU'RE SO DELICIOUS!! I MISS YOU!!!! OOOO VERY SHIOK FRIED ORDERED BY EUGENE & MERVYN Yummy cookies milkshake!! I voluntarily helped Mabel to drink a few mouths since she said she couldnt finish hehhe This is the highlight of the night! Eugene's whoooooooping huge burger! Ownage, I think I gonna ask Jieyi Jessel & Ben out for this. IM PRETTY SURE THE BOYS WILL ENGULF THIS! I cant help praising Jeronn whenever he turns up looking cute in his mushroom head. He shouldnt style his hair cos this style is way too cutezxzx! Mervyn's burger. Nom nom nom.... FAINTZZZ IM HUNGRY NAO Pretty Mabel Love these babes frm my cg! SUFFERING from a mega headache that day, zapped myself home straight after the dinner. HMMMM I WONDER WHERE WILL THE PEOPLE DINE THIS WEEK. // Did you realized that the photos are much bigger? hehhe me like it a lotxzxzzz muackss byebye im going to meet my bimbo girlf Cheryl for Tea now Labels: Cellgrp, Western Food
|