Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Don't hate what you don't understand
Whoop pay is ready, gonna collect it tmr. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I LOVE PAYDAYS
Gonna be super busy this entire mth bcos Ive work almost every other day $.$
and my exams are nearing. Truthfully my primary focus is my studies.
If I dont have enough time to mug, I'll just find replacements HEHEHE cant wait to graduate!
Okay random -> I was enjoying nutella earlier on, spooning right from the jar into my mouth.
When I was done, I went to wash my face and put on some acne cream,
and halfway through my books, I can feel smth at the corner of my lips.
So I went to lick it.. OH MANNN I actually licked the pimple cream yucks #scatterbrainmoment *cries*
Oggiex need to go and tackle foreign currency hedging questions now, else AT gonna frown at me tonight
*zoomss off to mug*
1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 billion people
Dont let 1 ruin your day x have a good thursday!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Its not your last warning to me. Its my last warning to you.
I should not fritter my breath away to talk to anyone as juvenile as you.
So you think we have no feelings and you can trample on our pride with your cheap ego?
You can wrong us all you want. The truth will set us free.
Really. Take care. Be happy and healthy. I bless you.
Friday, March 22, 2013
In each line's strange syllable: she awakes
21 Ways You Should Take Advantage Of Your 20s
1. Don’t feel the need to respond to every text message, phone call, and email the second it reaches you. Once upon a time,
it took longer than a minute to reach someone. No one will die if you don’t immediately respond to every message you receive.
2. Ask for what’s owed to you. Half the time, you’re not getting your needs met because you’re not
making them known. Your employers, romantic interests, and friends are not going to read your mind and
give you what you need unless you speak up.
4. If you’re unhappy and someone offers you a way out, take it. You don’t owe your first job years of
loyalty and your first-born; you don’t have to stay in your city just because you’re on a first-name
basis with the bodega guy. Do what feels right; the initial fear will give way to excitement.
5. Take advantage of all the energy you have in your 20s. In your 30s and 40s, your body starts getting upset with you,
when some 20-something babe is all, “Wanna race?” That’s not a concern when you’re in your 20s — don’t ever take it for granted.
6. Let your more successful friends pick up the check this time. Before you’re 30, it’s still okay to be work as a barista
and not have your career path figured out. Save your cash and take up your lawyer-friend’s offer for dinner.
Use the money you saved to buy more ramen.
8. Learn how to cook. Here’s an idea — instead of spending all your money on ridiculously marked-up restaurant food,
save your money by buying non-processed WHOLE FOODS and LEARNING HOW TO MAKE A MEAL OF REAL FOOD.
You’ll thank yourself for learning how to cook when your metabolism catches up to you.
9. Keep making friends. Everyone complains that it’s hard to make friends after college, but we still manage to find
new people to flirt with and date, right? It’s not that hard. You know yourself better than you ever have before,
and your friends can finally reflect that. Don’t cling to old friends because it’s too frightening or ‘risky’ to make new ones.
11. Stay up late. If you’re in your 20s, you do. You have all the time. Do it now and take advantage of how not tired you are.
You think you’re crabby now when you stay up too late? You’ll never believe how terrible you feel when you do it in your 30s.
12. Savor those 20s hangovers. They are a gift from God so that you’ll always remember what your tolerance level is.
Your hangover recovery time is like flippin’ Wolverine in your 20s. You wake up, feel like death, pull on some shades,
gulp down coffee or maybe a bloody Mary and whine about your headache over brunch. Oh, boo hoo.
When you’re older, every hangover is Apocalypse Freaking Now. You’re not making it to brunch.
13. Indulge in diner/ fast food at 4 a.m. This is considered depressing behavior once you become a real adult.
14. STOP PROCRASTINATING YOUR TRIP ABROAD. YOUR CHANCES OF TAKING A LONG VACATION ABROAD DIMINISH
AS YOU BECOME MORE SET IN YOUR WAYS AND AS YOU GAIN MORE RESPONSIBILITY.
15. Do ‘unacceptable’ things to your hair. Dye it. Dread it. Shave only the left side of your head and give a crap
if it grows back in a flattering manner (hint: it won’t). There’s no time but now.
17. Sit down, unplug, and read non-fiction. Do this daily. None of your peers are doing it. They’re playing video games
and refreshing Facebook and Gmail chatting about nothing in particular. After a month you’ll be smarter than all of them.
19. Take road trips. Sitting in a car for days on end isn’t something your body was designed to do forever.
21. Go to/host theme parties. Once people age out of their 20s, no one’s trying to wear pajamas or Saran Wrap out of the house.
The only theme parties that exist after your 20s are ‘Wedding,’ ‘Baby Shower,’ and ‘Funeral.’
Thursday, March 21, 2013
When the night's so long
Okkkaaayyyyzzz serious stuffs aside. So this how looked like without makeup at 4am
JUST LOOK AT MY EYEBAGS. Anyone have good eye cream to recommend? :'(
Im willing to spend a bomb!!!!
My sleeping hours are really awkward. That explains my horrible skin/hair/body/nails condition.
I sound like I gonna die soon. Its not that bad but its pretty bad. booo
So I found a way to compensated my bad sleeping habits - FRUITS!!
These days, I eat grapes EVERY MORNING. When I run out of grapes, I'll turn to oranges and strawberries.
Its been more than 2 weeks and I hope I'll never get sick of them.
But grapes are so sweet and yummy, and its easy to prepare. Just rinse only. How to get sick of them right?
Maybe unless I pop one with worms into my mouth then I think I'll develop some sort of 'grapesphobia'
That aside, Ive been trying hard to work on my discipline these days. In terms of studies and savings.
Tell you guys more next time. Meanwhile, look at the chart below. Pick two.
Which of the two have you picked? Whatever your answer is, you'll be either be a stupid retard,
scary psychopath or an ugly duckling. But take it easy, we're blessed to not face such options in real life.
Signing off with my money face lololol
Friday, March 15, 2013
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
We accept the food we think we deserve
So I eat. And I ate alot in Feb. No in fact I ate alot in Jan too. Im still eating alot brzz
These days, I have 4 meals a day excluding whatever high-tea and snacking.
My friends asked if I've portioned my meals to be smaller. No, I wished :'/
Food is my favourite word. I feel happy/satisfied/completed when I eat, I really do!!
Im on a journey to be princess pigsty with high blood pressure and all sigh saveee me
Having said these, Im going for dins now.
Guess I havent told you, the tze char near my place serve extremely yummy curry fish slices with rice.
Monday, February 25, 2013
But these little things in life are stepping stones that leaves you wiser, and sometimes, stronger.
The satisfaction they draw from your valley deep still puzzles me. I dont understand, neither do I desire to.
Wish them well, they cant if you dont let them x
Friday, February 15, 2013
"Love, and a cough, cannot be hidden"
Let's be absolutely stupid and fall in love with each other over and over again *coughs*
I love you baby x
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Stuck in my head, food for thought
Its not the first time Im hearing this from pastor, but it still came to me as a revelation.
Loving everyone lavishly, even if it does not reason. Love even the undeserving and unlovable.
Happy Valentines' day to you x
Facebook x Twitter
Balloons & baileys. Freshly washed sheets. Handwritten letters. Painted nails. Goofy pictures. Chocolates & best friends. Inside jokes. Books. Hot tea served with teapots. Earrings & bikinis. Smell of rain. Flowers and milk. Vacations. Bathtubs & foams. Sleepovers. Young, wild & free. Happiness.